How do I add my recent Instagram posts?
This guide will show you how to add your recent Instagram photos to your Tumblr theme.
These steps will work with any of our premium Tumblr themes.
You can generate your Instagram token as highlighted in the video at:
- Kono: konotheme.tumblr.com/instagram
- Radiant: radiant.storyware.us/instagram
- Ballard: ballard.storyware.us/instagram
- Mallow: mallow.storyware.us/instagram
- Metropolis: metropolis.storyware.us/instagram
- Candor: candor.storyware.us/instagram
- Single A: singlea.storyware.us/instagram
You can also enter a heading/label that is displayed with the Instagram section and the number of photos to display within the Instagram section.
In Ballard, the photos will appear in the footer:
In Mallow, the photos can appear in the sidebar or footer. The default display is in the footer, but you can move your Instagram photos to the sidebar by checking “Move Instagram to Sidebar”. This screenshot shows the photos in the sidebar:
In Candor, the photos will appear in the About area:
In Metropolis, the photos will appear in the About area:
In Single A Premium, the photos will appear in the sidebar.
In Radiant, Instagram will appear before the footer.