Unless you have customized the Metropolis theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Metropolis, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Metropolis theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 1.2.5 Modifications, 03/25/16
Version 1.2.4 Modifications, 12/26/15
- Fixed issue related to Tumblr follow and like buttons not displaying.
- Enhanced support for native Tumblr videos and Instagram video.
- Fixed issue with videos in featured posts.
Version 1.2.3 Modifications, 10/30/15
- Updated footer link.
Version 1.2.2 Modifications, 5/11/15
- Added support for inline images so they display full width if large enough.
- Removed Bubuti.
- Added option for Google Webmaster Tools.
Version 1.2.1 Modifications, 05/30/14
- Fixed Typekit issue.
Version 1.2 Modifications, 05/29/14
- Added Bubuti donation button integration.
- Upgraded native audio player to use Tumblr’s current audio player.
- Removed exfm features.
Version 1.1.2 Modifications, 06/14/13
- Added support for panorama posts.
- Fixed an issue related to displaying Recent Tweets in the sidebar.
Version 1.1.1 Modifications, 05/24/13
- Changed footer link from Business Bullpen to Storyware.
Version 1.1 Modifications, 10/05/12
- Added the following social icons/links: About.me, exfm, Instagram, rdio, Spotify, YouTube, and a website URL.
- Swapped out the social media icon set for a new one.
- Fixed issues with endless scrolling in Firefox, Mobile Safari, IE9, IE8, and IE7.
- Fixed issues with layout to support 1280px resolution setting.
- Added a new, separate font stack and weight for the blog title in the header.
Version 1.0, 06/18/12
First version of Metropolis. Full list of features here.