Current Version: 1.6—BUY
Updating Your Theme
Unless you have customized the Candor theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Candor, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Candor theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 1.6 Modifications, 04/06/16
- Updated video posts to use fitvids.js
Version 1.5.4 Modifications, 03/25/16
Version 1.5.2 Modifications, 10/30/15
- Updated footer link
Version 1.5.1 Modifications, 5/12/15
- Added support for inline images so they display full width if large enough.
- Added option for Google Webmaster Tools.
- Removed Bubuti.
- Removed exfm.
- Fixed Instagram display issue.
Version 1.5 Modifications, 05/13/14
- Added Bubuti donation button integration.
- Removed album art from Spotify and Souncloud posts in the featured posts section.
- Fixed css issue with panorama posts.
- Fixed css issue with native audio player.
Version 1.4 Modifications, 01/22/14
- Added a Wide Layout option, which is the default option. Turning it off will enable the new 786px skinnier layout.
- Added a Scale Images option. When turned on, photo posts will blow up to the full post size.
- Added a Meta Link color option.
- Added a Blog Title style option, which changes the text-transform style of the blog title in the header.
- Added an About Heading option with the default being “About”. This gives people the option to change the text of the About link in the header.
- Added a Blog Title font stack option.
- Added a Post size font stack option.
- Changed native audio player styles to support new audio player design.
- Removed “Tagged:” label for tagged pages.
- Added a Show Audio id3 option for audio posts.
Version 1.3.3 Modifications, 06/14/13
- Added support for panorama posts.
- Fixed an issue related to displaying Recent Tweets in the sidebar.
Version 1.3.2 Modifications, 05/24/13
- Changed footer link from Business Bullpen to Storyware.
Version 1.3.1 Modifications, 09/21/12
- Fixed endless scrolling issues with iPad and iPhone
- Removed “-” from quote source
- Fixed issue with Instagram photos not displaying in the About section
- Added support for new Tumblr video player
- Fixed numerous IE8 and IE7 browser issues
Version 1.3 Modifications, 08/01/12
- Added Endless Scrolling as an option
- Added Instagram integration to display up to 12 most recent photos from your Instagram account
- Added sharing to the index page
- Added default Tumblr photoset layout as an option
- Added album artwork to featured posts
- Added a link to view all liked posts
- Added the option to display/remove all shadow effects used throughout the theme
- Changed the Storyware link in the footer to go to http://storyware.tumblr.com
- Changed “Header” label in the customize section to “Header Background”
- Changed Twitter icon to represent the new Twitter logo
- Changed the Search box label to use the Theme Font Stack
- Fixed an issue with Disqus not working on IE8 and IE7
- Fixed a display issue with the main navigation on Safari and Firefox
Version 1.2 Modifications, 04/19/12
- Added Spotify embed support for audio posts
- Fixed an issue related to using audio posts without album artwork for the sticky post
Version 1.1 Modifications, 04/10/12
- Added Google+1 to Sharing Features
- Added exfm styling options
- Added a vertical line/border for the right column of the About section
- Linked the title of text posts in the featured posts section to navigate to the permalink page
- Linked the photo of photo posts in the featured posts section to navigate to the permalink page
- Fixed an issue related to the display of audio posts when an audio post was a sticky post
- Fixed an issue with text post images
- Fixed an issue with the display of likes
- Fixed an issue related to video and audio posts for the sticky post and featured posts
- Fixed an issue with the Pin It button and applied it to only photo posts and audio posts with album art
- Fixed an issue with using an apostrophe as the sticky tag and featured tag
- Changed the Storyware link in the footer to the Storyware Tumblr themes page
Version 1.0, 03/10/12
First version of Candor. Full list of features here.