Unless you have customized the Mallow theme by adjusting the HTML or CSS, your theme will update automatically. If you are using a customized version of Mallow, you will need to manually update the theme to use our new features. To do this you will first need to disable Custom HTML in the Theme tab, then reinstall the Mallow theme from the theme garden. Once you have the new version, you will need to go back into the code to add your custom HTML changes.
Version 2.4.4 Modifications, 03/10/16
- Fixed font-loading issue with Google fonts and Typekit.
- Fixed an issue with the Blogs I Follow feature.
Version 2.4.3 Modifications, 03/08/16
- Enhanced social icons so you can increase the size of the icons.
- Fixed an issue that impacted users who were not using Google or Typekit fonts.
- Fixed an issue that impacted users who were displaying their avatar or a sidebar image, but not displaying the blog title in the header.
- Changed tumblr buttons in the top right to display on load.
Version 2.4.2 Modifications, 01/08/16
Version 2.4.1 Modifications, 12/26/15
- Some clean up after we found some small issues after the 2.4 release.
Version 2.4 Modifications, 12/22/15
- Mallow is now RESPONSIVE!
- Fixed issue related to Tumblr follow and like buttons not displaying.
- Enhanced support for native Tumblr videos and Instagram video.
- Added Medium and Vine social links/icons.
- Changed share icon.
Version 2.3.2 Modifications, 10/30/15
- Updated footer link.
Version 2.3.1 Modifications, 5/8/15
- Added support for inline images so they display full width if large enough.
- Removed Bubuti.
- Fixed iPhone6 issue with Instagram photo feed.
Version 2.3.0 Modifications, 12/01/14
- Added the option to display a Header Image.
- Added verification for Google Webmaster Tools.
- Fixed Flickr integration to support SSL-Only access.
- Removed exfm features.
Version 2.2.0 Modifications, 04/10/14
- Added Bubuti donation button integration.
- Upgraded native audio player to use Tumblr’s current audio player.
Version 2.0.3 Modifications, 06/10/13
- Added Featured Post text description area in the sidebar.
- Fixed issue where SoundCloud player didn’t display properly in the Featured Posts section in the sidebar.
Version 2.0.2 Modifications, 05/24/13
- Changed footer link from Business Bullpen to STORYWARE.
Version 2.0.1 Modifications, 05/17/13
- Fixed issue where Sticky Post and Like features failed to apply postsloaded event callback.
Version 2.0 Modifications, 05/13/13
- Created a brand new minimalist design option (v2) and styles.
- Created the ability to display the latest posts from one of Tumblr’s featured tags.
- Implemented the Tumblr reblog and like buttons.
- Added support for Tumblr’s native Twitter integration.
- Added support for Panorama post type.
- Fixed issue with Tumblr’s native video player.
- Fixed iPad display issue with Tumblr controls.
Version 1.1 Modifications, 10/09/12
- Added the following social icons/links: About.me, exfm, Instagram, rdio, Spotify, YouTube, and a website URL.
- Swapped out the social media icon set for a new one.
- Added option to display social media icons in the footer.
- Fixed endless scrolling issues with iPad and iPhone.
- Removed “-” from quote source
- Fixed styling inconsistencies between Liked and Featured posts.
- Moved position of Sticky label.
- Added padding when tags wrap.
- Adjusted footer height to account for no menu items.
- Fixed IE9/IE8 header issue.
Version 1.0, 07/25/12
First version of Mallow. Full list of features HERE.